Welcome to the inaugural episode of the FAST Podcast — Financial Advisor Strategy Talks with
Lara Galloway, head of advisor education programs at White Glove.
This week, Lara highlights her years of experience as a trainer, educator, and coach while detailing her role at White Glove as a subject matter expert. Lara shares the firm’s mission in helping and educating advisors to succeed and grow their business — from gaining new leads to keeping current clients engaged and everything in between.
- The beginnings of White Glove and what is its primary purpose
- The value of podcasts and their role in helping advisors grow and maintain their business
- Reasons she’s so passionate about educating others
- The digitalization of the financial advising industry
- Must-know advice for advisors looking to expand and develop their practice
- Her definition of success
- And more!
Connect with Lara Galloway:
- LinkedIn: Lara Galloway
- White Glove
- LinkedIn: White Glove
- Twitter: White Glove
- Facebook: White Glove
About Your Host:
Education is at the core of every role in Lara Galloway’s career. From 12 years of experience running her own coaching and consulting business to her role as SVP of Financial Education at White Glove, Lara dedicates her life to educating others to help them meet their personal and professional goals.
At White Glove, Lara drives the growth and development of Enlighten 567’s financial wellness program — designed to bring free financial education to families across the United States. She’s also passionate about helping advisors excel by delivering valuable resources that allow them to expand their education and continuously learn new strategies for growth.